What's the deal...

Best Unread Blog on the Internet. When I can remember to write.













Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Day in the Life of Shamus McGee

January 9th, 2008

2:16 AM Paced the kitchen floor for 35 minutes.  I didn't really need anything - I just like to hear the sound of my toenails on the linoleum.

5:00 AM My people finally woke up and let me outside to take a leak.  Holy shit! It was cold out there! 30 seconds after I went outside, I barked at the door for 2 minutes straight until someone let me in.

7:00 AM My people left for work. I was able to sneak out the front door but fell victim once again to the "Treat Treat" trick.  Damn my lack of willpower! I was lured back into the house and barked at the window for about 45 minutes after they pulled out of the driveway.  

7:45 AM Found a stray diaper on the floor and ripped it into tic tac sized pieces.  I have to say that I was a little disappointed that it was a clean diaper.

8:00 AM Was exhausted from the diaper escapade.  Crawled under the couch to take a nap.

10:00 AM Awoke to the sound of the garbage man.  Barked at the window until I was hoarse.

3:26 PM Chewed at my feet and pulled some fur from my back.  Note: Remind my people to take me to the vet to seek treatment for my neurosis.

5:30 PM People came home.  I jumped all over them and knocked the small ones down.  One of the small ones came after me with a My Little Pony.  Had to take cover under the couch until dinner.

6:43 PM No table scraps again tonight.  I will hold out hope for later in the week.

11:00 PM People went to sleep.  I was able to sneak some food from the garbage onto the couch and continue pulling fur from my body.

No comments: