What's the deal...

Best Unread Blog on the Internet. When I can remember to write.













Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Version of Some else's version of a Blog entry

I read this blog post by Maggie Mason of MightyGirl.com and she was submitting her version of this blog entry. And being a follower from time to time... and thinking that both entries were really intriguing and genius.. here is my list of things that pop into my head against my will...

That I actually failed that Intro to Business class and am Paying for a Degree I don't have.

When I get out of the shower I open the bathroom door and there is a stranger on my couch.

A water snake in my toilet.

I buy my wedding dress at the perfect size and find out the next day that I'm pregnant.

Someone hands me a newborn and it slips through my fingers.

An intruder hiding in my house for days without anyone noticing.

Something that I really said a long time ago that I now realize was completely embarrassing and immature... plays over and over.


It's weird I know... but it happens to everyone.. what would be on your list.

No comments: