What's the deal...

Best Unread Blog on the Internet. When I can remember to write.













Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reason #1 Why I Love Vacation

I have been on vacation since Christmas night and just arrived in Florida yesterday. If the following video is any indication of what the rest of the week will be like, I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed...




Backstory:


We had been at my Aunt's house for approximately 5 hours. My brother had almost finished a bottle of Jack and decided it was time for bed (at 7:30 pm). My Uncle - a man in his late thirties - thought that 7:30 was too early to go to bed and that it might be a good idea to go in and try to wake him up...with a lighter and an aerosol can. That is my 12 year old cousin in the background screaming because he is afraid that his father is going to burn the house down. Ah, memories!

No comments: